Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup of almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of flour (Organic Unbleached White All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- Puree the bananas with a potato masher or fork until smooth.
- Add almond milk (you may use regular milk if you prefer).
- Add the eggs and whisk the mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the batter gently and try not to over mix. A few lumps are okay. If the mixture looks too thin, add a little extra flour.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium heat (325F).
- Using 1/4 cup as a measure, scoop the batter onto the skillet.
- In about 1 minute you should see some bubbles appear. Flip the pancake over and fry for another minute.
- Repeat this step with the remaining batter.
- Garnish with fresh bananas and drizzle with maple syrup.
Yield: 6 pancakes